Wisatabromo.com. – Want to go on a nature exploration trip in East Java but don’t want to worry about thinking about what itinerary should be?. Package Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour from Malang 3 days 2 nights ready to give you a complete holiday experience. Suitable for those of you who want to heal because you are bored with routine!.
Not only does it provide a new atmosphere and experience. This package also takes you to three spots that are famous for their natural beauty. Starting from the cold Bromo, the mysterious Ijen with its blue flames, to the exotic Tumpak Sewu!.
All this in one adventurous package. Very suitable for those of you who don’t want the hassle but want a maximum memorable holiday.
Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour from Malang, You Must Know!
The Bromo Tourism Team has prepared everything to ensure that your holiday is not only enjoyable, but also comfortable and hassle-free. Come on, let’s discuss in detail what you need to know.
As explained, our team will take you to three very famous places, namely Bromo Mountain, Ijen Crater and Coban Sewu. At Bromo, you can enjoy a phenomenal sunrise.
At Ijen, there are only two blue flames in the world, and of course, the iconic Ijen crater. Lastly, Coban Sewu, a waterfall with natural beauty that makes you want to linger and take pictures here and there.
Regarding the bed, you don’t need to worry. We have prepared comfortable local accommodation in Bromo and mount Ijen. Everything is included in this 3 days 2 nights package. So you don’t need to bother booking it yourself.
You also don’t need to worry about how to move from one place to another. We have prepared a private air-conditioned car that will pick you up. So, you can focus more on enjoying your holiday without having to worry about transportation.
Don’t worry, we won’t let you starve. In this package, we have provided 3 meals per day. So, you can stay fit and ready for the next adventure.
Details of the Places you Will Visit
Each destination in the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour from Malang 3 days 2 nights that you will visit has its own uniqueness and beauty. Here are the details:
One of the best spots to enjoy the sunrise is in Penanjakan. From here, you can see the sunrise against the backdrop of Mount Semeru which is also active. Plus, there is a sea of sand covering an area of 5,250 hectares that you can explore by 4×4 jeep.
Mount Bromo has a height of 2,329 meters above sea level. You can experience temperatures that can reach 20 degrees Celsius, so bring a thick jacket and gloves, OK!
Ijen Crater is located at an altitude of 2,799 meters. The crater itself has a diameter of around 960 meters with a depth of 200 meters.
The most interesting thing here is the blue flame, a natural phenomenon of blue fire that emerges from the sulfur in the crater. Apart from that, there is Lake Ijen with a very high acidity level, almost close to zero!.
But, remember, because this is a volcanic area, you must wear a mask to avoid inhaling poisonous gas.
Tumpak Sewu Waterfalls
Sewu Waterfall has a height of around 120 meters with a width of up to 40 meters. The location is in Lumajang, East Java.
What makes this waterfall unique is its curtain-like shape, so if you take a photo from above, the effect will be very photogenic.
But, to get to the bottom, you have to go through quite challenging tracks and stairs. So, make sure you wear comfortable and anti-slip shoes or sandals.
Itinerary Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour from Malang 3 Days 2 Nights
Day 01: Malang – Sewu Waterfall – Hotel in Bromo
- The first day, we will meet at the meeting point from Malang. From there, we will go straight to the waterfall. This journey takes approximately 2 hours.
- Then we will go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall in about 30 minutes. Here, you will be treated to an amazing view of the waterfall.
- After enjoying Tumpak Sewu, we will continue our journey to Mount Bromo. This takes about 5 hours. Check in and rest.
Day 02: Explore Bromo Tour – Hotel in Ijen Area
- The second day, we will wake up around 3 am and take a 4×4 jeep to Penanjakan, the best place to enjoy the sunrise on Bromo.
- After that, we will descend into the sea of sand and towards the Bromo crater. You can choose to walk or ride a horse (at your own expense). Once satisfied at Bromo, we will return to the accommodation for breakfast and check-out.
- Next, we will continue our journey to Ijen Crater. This journey takes approximately 4 hours. So, prepare snacks or entertainment while on the trip.
Last Day: Ijen Blue Flames – Banyuwangi Port
- The last day, we will wake up in the middle of the night and start climbing to the Ijen Crater. The goal? Witness a rare natural phenomenon, namely blue flame.
- We will start climbing around 1 or 2 in the morning. This climb takes about 1.5 hours. Don’t forget to wear a mask because there is poisonous gas there.
- After enjoying the blue flame and sunrise at Ijen, we will go home to Banyuwangi and the program will end.
What Will you Get?
- Tranportaion service from Malang and end of Banyuwangi
- Private licensed driver, fuel, AC, toll ticket, parking
- Private or Shared Jeep 4WD
- Tour Bromo for Sunrise and Crater
- Ticketing to Brоmо Park, Ijen Crater and Tumрak Sewu
- 1 night Hotel/Home stay near Brоmо
- 1 night hotel/home stay in Ijen area
- Breakfast from hotel
- Lосаl Guide on Sewu Waterfall
- Local Guide ijen
- Mineral water during trip
- Blue Flames Tour
- Drivers meal’s
Price for Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour from Malang 3 Days 2 Nights
Interested with Tour to Bromo, Kawah Ijen and Sewu?
Are you ready for an exciting adventure with the Bromo Tour Ijen Sewu package from Malang by 3 days?. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to immediately book a package here or ask further questions.
From initial preparation to the end of the trip, our team will accompany you and ensure you have an unforgettable holiday experience!.