Wisatabromo.com. – Mount Bromo’s night atmosphere has the milky way view is incredible and indescribable. So it is most natural for it to be the best place for photographers to visit. If you want to see the stargazing view in these mountains, you can choose the this Tour Bromo Milky way Photography package. This trip is usually intended to be able to capture one hundred billion stars of the highest peak of Bromo.
Tour Bromo Milky Way Package
The Bromo Milky Way package itself is a collection of star clusters located in the Milky Way galaxy. We can find this cluster of stars in Indonesia, precisely in the Bromo area. This Bromo area on certain nights will display an exotic view of the milky way that is so clearly visible.
This tour is preferred for foreign or local tourists who want to capture the best views of the mountain. So that your trip is not in vain when hunting and want to see the milky way. There are several things you should know such as about the weather, season, time and the right location for milky way photography activities in Bromo. Here we review before you take this tour package:
The Great Time to See Milky way
At mount Bromo, you can see the phenomenon of the Milky Way around midnight. Pay attention to the weather conditions of the sky that night, at least the weather is clear and not cloudy. Furthermore, moonlight also affects the appearance of the Milky Way, when the moon is full it is difficult to see it. So Dead Moon is the best time to see the Milky way phenomenon. Thus, throughout the night there is no moonlight that interferes with the appearance of this natural phenomenon.
The best photos can be taken from June to October. Usually the trip starts at 07.00 until 11.00 at night. But if you have a tour schedule in January to May. We don’t recommend to go on this trip, because that month is the rainy season. So it’s hard to hunt and see the Milky Way in mount Bromo at night.
The Best Spot for Milky Way Bromo
There are some of the best locations that we recommend when viewing and photographing the milky way in mt Bromo. The spots are Mentigen Peak, Love Hill, Seruni Point, Kingkong Hill and Mount Penanjakan (top highest at 2,770 m). You need to remember, starting this tour, the sky conditions are clear and not cloudy without thick fog. To make it easier for you to see and capture the milky way to the best spots. We have provided a hardtop Jeep with experience of the mount Bromo stargazing tours.
What you Need to Bring?
For nature lovers, especially photographers, there are several items & tools that you need to bring before going on a tour milky way. These items such as, personal medicines, flashlights / headlamps, spare t-shirts, trousers, mountain shoes. The next most important are DSLR cameras, smartphones and tripods. The camera you bring must support manual focus shooting settings, because shooting at night and the sky is completely dark.
Mt Bromo Milky Way Tour Package
If you want to take this package, it is suggested that you book it at least 1 months in advance for the best experience. Wisatabromo.com recommend to take the packages on 2-day and 1-night by camping or stay at Hotel. On Bromo tour provides some itinerary for visitors to follow. For more details, here is the itinerary:
Tour Package Itinerary on 2-Days 1-Night:
Day 1: Pick up from Surabaya to the Hotel
- 11.30am: First, our appointed driver will pick you up from the Surabaya International Airport with private transportation that is included in the package.
- 12.01pm: We will then take you to the hotel that is in the area of Bromo National Park. You can rest for a while after checking in.
- At 8 PM, the jeep will take you to the Penanjakan for around 30 minutes.
- 08.30PM: After we park the jeep, you can continue the trek to the recommended spot we give you.
- From the Pananjakan, you can do the Milky Way shoot until about 23.00.
Day 2: Take in the Sunrise and the Crater of Bromo
- To see the sunrise on Pananjakan peak, you need to wake up early and prepare yourself until it comes out at approximately 5.20 AM.
- 05.00am: While you are admiring the beautiful sunrise, you can also enjoy the view of the crater, Sea of Sand, Mt. Batok, and Semeru volcano summit.
- At 6.30am:, we will continue the journey to the crater, stopping by the Sea of Sand.
- 07.00am: After that, you can either do trekking to the crater rim or you can also use the horse ride. On the crater rim, you can take your time until it is about 9 AM.
- At 09.00am: we went back to the hotel. Take breakfast or wash yourself to prepare for coming home.
- At 11.00am: you can check out and head back to Surabaya, Banyuwangi, or Bali.
Price for Tour Bromo Milky Way 2 Days
|PRICE PER PACK
The Facilities that you Get in 2D1N
- 1 night’s accommodation hotel near Bromo mountain
- The entrance fee for Bromo National Park
- Travel responsibility
- An English-speaking driver as Guide
- Driver meal for whole trips
- Fuel and fees for transportation
- Air-conditioned private car or van
- Transportation from Surabaya or Malang
- Private 4WD Jeep for viewing the Milky Way, Sunrise, Sea of Sands, and Crater
- Horse riding on the Volcano
- Tour to Madakaripura Waterfall
- Personal insurance
Experiencing the most amazing time for this trip could be easier with the Tour Bromo milky way package from Awan Tour. Making the most of your time with family, friends, or loved ones would be more enjoyable if you chose this package.
If you are interested in participating in this activity and need more information about the price for Mount Bromo Milky way Photography, you can visit us at the following number that you can call/text message.